© Cedric Angeles
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
This garlicky bread is perfect for dipping, or on its own.
More Uses for Bread
- Eight 3/4-inch slices of ciabatta
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Arrange the bread slices on a large baking sheet and bake for 6 minutes, until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, melt the butter. Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook over moderately low heat until the garlic is golden, about 2 minutes. Stir in the parsley. Spoon the garlic butter over the toasts and serve right away.