- Two 1/2-inch celery rib, plus 1 small leafy celery rib from the heart for
- Three 1/4-inch-thick cucumber wheels, plus 1 cucumber slice for garnish
- 1 ounce aquavit
- 1 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce honey syrup (1 tablespoon honey mixed with 1/2 tablespoon warm
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled club soda
In a shaker, muddle the 2 celery slices and 3 cucumber wheels. Add the aquavit, gin, lime juice and honey syrup; fill with ice and shake vigorously. Fine strain into a chilled ice-filled collins glass, stir in the soda and garnish with the celery rib and cucumber slice.