© John Kernick
- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Cilantro adds fresh, herbal flavor to this cilantro kick, lightly muddle the leaves in the shaker before adding the ice and gin.
Cocktail Tips from F&W Editors
More Refreshing Drinks
- 1/4 cup gin
- 5 cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth, preferably Noilly Prat
- 1/2 tablespoon green Chartreuse
- 3 tablespoons apple juice, preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon celery juice
- Dash of fresh lime juice
- Nasturtium flowers, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin and cilantro and shake. Add the vermouth, Chartreuse, apple juice, celery juice and lime juice and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with nasturtium flowers.