- 1/4 cup gin
- 5 cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth, preferably Noilly Prat
- 1/2 tablespoon green Chartreuse
- 3 tablespoons apple juice, preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon celery juice
- Dash of fresh lime juice
- Nasturtium flowers, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin and cilantro and shake. Add the vermouth, Chartreuse, apple juice, celery juice and lime juice and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with nasturtium flowers.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.