- 10 ounces bourbon
- 4 bananas
- 4 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 cup prepared caramel sauce
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups ice
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
- 6 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except the garnishes and blend until smooth. Pour into chilled mugs and garnish each drink with a pinch of grated nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.