Fresh Tomato Salsa
- SERVINGS: 8
- 3/4 pound tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint
- 1 serrano or jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, parsley, mint, chile and garlic. Stir in the lime juice and olive oil and season with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.