Fresh Tomatillo Salsa
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2 cups
- 1 pound tomatillos—husked, washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup lightly packed mint leaves
- 1 serrano chile, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus more for seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- In a food processor, combine the tomatillos with the cilantro, mint, serrano chile and the 1 tablespoon of lime juice and pulse until nearly smooth. Season the salsa with salt, pepper and lime juice. Transfer the salsa to a bowl and stir in the onion.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.