Fresh Mint and Smoked Chile Vinaigrette
- SERVINGS: ABOUT 2/3 CUP
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pureed canned chipotle chiles
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves cut into chiffonade
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine the vinegar, chipotle, honey, mint and cilantro in a blender and blend until smooth. Slowly blend in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.