Fresh Horseradish Relish with Apples and Cranberries
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 cups
- 1 pound peeled horseradish root, peeled
- 1 large carrot
- 1 peeled medium beet, peeled
- 1 peeled and cored large Granny Smith apple, peeled and cored
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- In a food processor fitted with the shredding disk, separately shred horseradish root, carrot, beet and apple; transfer to a large bowl. Using the blade of the food processor, pulse cranberries with sugar until finely chopped. Mix the cranberry mixture into the shredded fruit and vegetables along with vinegar; season with salt. Allow to stand in the refrigerator for 3 days or up to 1 week before serving.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.