- 1 medium unpeeled orange—scrubbed, halved, seeded and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple—peeled, cored and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 medium unpeeled lemon—scrubbed, seeded and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (1/2 pound)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (about 2 ounces)
- In a food processor, combine the orange, apple and lemon and pulse until finely chopped. Add the cranberries and pulse until the berries are coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the sugar and walnuts.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.