- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, picked over
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Lettuce leaves, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the lime zest and lime juice. Gently fold in the crabmeat and season with salt and pepper. Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter or plates and mound the crab salad on top. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
The crab salad can be refrigerated for 4 hours. Mound it on the lettuce and serve cold or lightly chilled.
One Serving Calories 191 kcal, Total Fat 10.2 gm, Saturated Fat 1.5 gm, Protein 23 gm, Carbohydrates 1 gm.
A chilled dry Sauvignon Blanc, like a Quincy from the Loire.