Â© John Kernick
Fresh Apple-Celery Juice with Ginger and Parsley
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes one 10-ounce drink
Elizabeth Falkner of Orson in San Francisco calls this juice her "wake-up call." Sweet and tangy, it's a refreshing juice for the morning.
Best Healthy Recipes Ever
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 Granny Smith apple—halved, cored and cut into large chunks
- One 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/2 medium bunch of parsley with stems
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In an electric juicer, juice the celery with the apple, ginger and parsley. Stir in the lemon juice.
NotesOne Serving 35 cal, 7 gm carb, 1 gm fat, 0.1 gm sat fat, 2 gm protein, 3 gm fiber.