Fresh Apple-Celery Juice with Ginger and Parsley
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes one 10-ounce drink
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 Granny Smith apple—halved, cored and cut into large chunks
- One 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/2 medium bunch of parsley with stems
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In an electric juicer, juice the celery with the apple, ginger and parsley. Stir in the lemon juice.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.