© Maura McEvoy
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 8
"We call this the snack food of champions," says Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson of his chocolate-and-raisin-studded mix. It gives him an energy boost during long, intense bike rides and long, intense nights in the kitchen.
- 2 cups salted roasted almonds (7 ounces)
- 2 cups salted dry-roasted peanuts (7 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups golden raisins (8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (9 ounces)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a large bowl, combine all of the gorp ingredients and serve.
Make AheadThe gorp can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.