- 2 pounds tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1medium onion, minced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 3 or 4 small red chiles, minced and seeded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes with the onion, cilantro, chiles, garlic and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.
The lime accents and spiciness of this tomato salsa point to a relatively simple, bright, cooling lager from Mexico.