- 7 ounces sheep's-milk ricotta or well-drained fresh whole cow's-milk ricotta (3/4 cup)
- 3 ounces Italian Fontina cheese, shredded (2/3 cup)
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/4-inch dice (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta with the Fontina, mozzarella and Parmigiano-Reggiano and season with salt and pepper. Add the egg and stir until incorporated.
Minerally, full-bodied Italian white.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.