© Lucas Allen
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 1
Mixologist Jack McGarry combines raisiny Pedro Ximénez sherry and vanilla-inflected Jameson Black Barrel whiskey to create this Irish take on eggnog.
Slideshows: Holiday Drinks
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey, preferably 12-year-old
- 1 ounce Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce Pedro Ximénez sherry
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled half-and-half
- 1/2 ounce Vanilla Simple Syrup
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all of the ingredients except ice and the garnish and shake vigorously. Fill the shaker with ice and shake again. Strain into a chilled mug or fizz glass and garnish with the nutmeg.