- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup peeled, diced seedless cucumber, plus 1/2 cup diced unpeeled cucumber, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Cayenne pepper, for sprinkling
- Lavash or pocketless pita bread, warmed
- In a large, shallow bowl, mix the yogurt, peeled cucumber, mint, cilantro, garlic, lemon zest and cumin and season with salt and black pepper. Scatter the unpeeled cucumber on top. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cayenne. Serve the flatbreads with the raita.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.