- 2 ounces chilled brewed sweetened chai
- 1 ounce milk
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 large egg white
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the nutmeg and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the freshly grated nutmeg.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.