Five-Herb Salsa Verde
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1 cup
Once you've chopped the handful of herbs in this lovely salsa verde, all you have to do is stir them with a little oil, minced shallot and capers and you're ready to go.
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced mint
- 3 tablespoons minced tarragon
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fennel fronds or dill
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (optional)
- Kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients and season with salt.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.