- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 1 ounce single-malt Scotch, preferably Islay
- 2/3 ounce añejo tequila
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2/3 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine, preferably Homemade Grenadine
- 2 dashes of orange flower water
- 1 lime wedge, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass, garnish with the lime wedge and serve with a long straw.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.