- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp
- 6 ounces curly spinach leaves
How to make this recipe
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain.
- Wipe out the pot; melt the butter in it. Add the scallions and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until softened, 2 minutes. Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, 3 minutes. Stir in the mascarpone. Add the pasta and shrimp and cook, tossing, until the pasta is coated, 3 minutes. Stir in the spinach and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Pair this creamy pasta with a lemon-zesty Italian white.