- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, smashed
- 1 anchovy, preferably salt-packed, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a mortar, working in batches, pound the parsley with the mint and oregano. Work in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then transfer to a medium bowl. Pound the garlic with the anchovy and add to the bowl. Gently pound the capers and add to the bowl. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the lemon juice. Gently stir in the feta and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.