- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Eight 1/2-inch-thick slices of peasant bread
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 8 to 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces feta cheese (preferably goat), crumbled
How to make this recipe
Heat a cast-iron grill pan. Brush the bread with 1/4 cup of the olive oil and grill over high heat, turning once, until toasted. Top the toasts with the feta, radishes and watercress. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.