- ACTIVE: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 3 cups raw almonds (17 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large bowl, toss the almonds with the olive oil. Add the ground fennel, salt and crushed red pepper and toss well to coat. Spread the almonds on a large rimmed baking sheet and toast for about15 minutes, stirring halfway through, until lightly golden and fragrant. Let stand until cool, about 10 minutes. Transfer the almonds to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.