Fennel Salad with Parmesan
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 12
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 fennel bulbs—halved, cored and very thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan shavings made with a vegetable peeler (3 ounces)
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add the fennel and toss to coat. Transfer the fennel salad to a platter, top with the Parmesan shavings and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.