© Todd Porter & Diane Cu
Fennel, Orange, and Cabbage Slaw
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 4 to 6
This gorgeous slaw pairs the distinctive crunch and flavors of fennel and cabbage with a burst of juicy oranges.
Slideshow: Perfect Slaw Recipes
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, oranges, fennel, and parsley.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill and garnish with the almonds just before serving.