- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, oranges, fennel, and parsley.
In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill and garnish with the almonds just before serving.