- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups chopped fennel
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- In a skillet, heat the oil. Add the fennel, cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, 25 minutes. Add the vinegar and cook, uncovered, until the fennel is tender, 15 minutes. Transfer to a blender. Add the water and mustard powder and puree. Scrape into a bowl and let cool. Stir in the whole-grain mustard and season with salt. Transfer to jars, cover and refrigerate.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.