Fennel-And-Endive Salad With Almonds
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Belgian endives, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small fennel bulbs (12 ounces each), shaved paper-thin on a mandoline
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup salted roasted almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and mustard until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper. Add the endives, fennel, parsley, almonds and grated cheese and toss well. Serve right away.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.