- 3 cups (packed) fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, quartered
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound fresh bush or runner beans, such as green Kentucky Wonder, Blue Lake or yellow wax
- 3/4 pound young lettuces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 to 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 to 8 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Puree all the ingredients in a blender. Transfer to a small bowl.
- In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the beans until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and refresh with cold water. Cut the beans into 2-inch lengths.
- In a very large bowl, toss the lettuces with about 2/3 cup of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a shallow serving bowl. Add the beans to the first bowl, toss with about 2 tablespoons of the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Scatter the beans and radishes over the salad, arrange the hard-boiled eggs around the edge and drizzle on the remaining dressing.
The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 1 day. Let return to room temperature before serving.