© Petrina Tinslay
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN Plus 4 hr chilling
- SERVINGS: 12
Instead of making cocktails one at a time, borrow a mixology trend: Premix them in batches and serve in small bottles. This aromatic cocktail is made with gin, Yellow Chartreuse, pine liqueur and fresh lime juice.
Plus: Great Cocktail Recipes
- 18 ounces gin
- 6 ounces Yellow Chartreuse
- 6 ounces Zirbenz (pine liqueur)
- 6 ounces strained fresh lime juice
- 18 ounces water
- Combine the ingredients in a pitcher and stir well. Pour into 12 small bottles and chill for at least 4 hours, until very cold. Serve with small rosemary sprigs.