- 3/4 ounce white rum
- 3/4 ounce amber rum
- 1/2 ounce Velvet Falernum (clove-spiced liqueur)
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce honey mixed with 1/4 ounce water
- 1 lime wedge and 1 edible orchid (optional), for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnishes and shake well. Pour (don't strain) into a chilled rocks glass and garnish with the lime wedge and orchid.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.