- 1 medium Yukon Gold potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small carrot, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons minced white onion
- One 6-ounce can oil-packed tuna, drained and flaked
How to make this recipe
In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potato and carrot over high heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
Carefully scoop the hard-cooked egg yolks into a large bowl and mash with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, the 1 tablespoon of parsley and the vinegar and season with salt. Fold in the potato, carrot, celery, onion and tuna. Mound the mixture in the egg halves and arrange on a platter. Garnish with parsley and serve.