- 2 lemons
- 4 Belgian endives—halved, cored and leaves thinly sliced crosswise or left whole
- 6 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 12 mint leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
Using a sharp knife, peel the lemons, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a strainer, cut in between the membranes to release the sections; drain the juice and reserve for another use.
In a large bowl, toss the endives with the lemon, radishes, mint and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve.