Endive, Radish and Lemon Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 lemons
- 4 Belgian endives—halved, cored and leaves thinly sliced crosswise or left whole
- 6 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 12 mint leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Using a sharp knife, peel the lemons, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a strainer, cut in between the membranes to release the sections; drain the juice and reserve for another use.
- In a large bowl, toss the endives with the lemon, radishes, mint and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.