- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 medium endives, cored and cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 2 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Pour the vinegar into a bowl. Whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream, then whisk in the walnut oil. Stir in the chives. Season with salt and pepper, add the endives and toss. Garnish with the Roquefort and walnuts and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.