- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 medium endives, cored and cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 2 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Pour the vinegar into a bowl. Whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream, then whisk in the walnut oil. Stir in the chives. Season with salt and pepper, add the endives and toss. Garnish with the Roquefort and walnuts and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.