El Deh Effe
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Sponsored Recipe: This creative tequila cocktail gets a subtly spicy kick from a jalapeño-infused agave syrup; vermouth and amaro add complexity.
Slideshow: Tequila Drinks
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1/4 ounce jalapeño-infused agave (See Note)
- 1/2 ounce Nonino Amaro
- 3/4 ounce Noilly Prat vermouth
- 2 ounces Patron Roca Reposado
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice and stir. Strain into a cocktail coupe and serve immediately.
NotesJalapeño-infused agave: Steep diced jalapeños in hot water for 5 minutes. Test to make sure you have achieved the desired level of heat; if not, allow it to sit longer, tasting every minute. Strain the jalapeños, and discard. Stir the jalapeño water into the agave nectar and chill.