- 1/2 cup store-bought eggnog
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), baked and skins removed
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a small saucepan, simmer the eggnog with the milk, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until the sugar has dissolved; keep warm.
In a medium bowl, mash the sweet potatoes until smooth. Fold in the eggnog mixture and season with salt. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with pecans; serve immediately.