- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper.
Stir the celery and parsley into the dressing. Gently fold in the hard-boiled eggs until completely coated with the dressing.
Chill and serve with crackers, toasts, vegetables, or in a sandwich.