- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make this recipe
Cook the egg noodles in a large pot of well-salted boiling water over moderately high heat until just tender. Drain well in a colander. Transfer noodles to a large warm bowl.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over moderately low heat.
Pour melted butter immediately over the warm noodles. Add the feta and chopped herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently stir everything together. Serve immediately.