- One 15-ounce can of chickpeas, drained, 1 tablespoon of the liquid reserved
- 1 small garlic clove, smashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sweet smoked paprika
- Kosher salt
- Pita chips or crudités, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas with the liquid, garlic, lemon juice and tahini and puree to a chunky paste. Scrape down the side of the bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the paprika and puree until smooth. Season the hummus with salt, drizzle with olive oil and serve with pita chips or crudités.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.