- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup store-bought eggnog
- One 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed candy canes, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a medium bowl, using a handheld mixer, beat the whipped cream until stiff peaks form. In a large bowl, whisk the eggnog with the sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Fold in the whipped cream in three batches. Pour into a 9-by-3-inch metal loaf pan and freeze until firm, about 8 hours. Serve garnished with candy canes.