- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped Italian parsley, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic. Toss the chicken in the marinade.
Lay the chicken on the lined baking sheet skin side down. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Turn the chicken over and bake for another 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Garnish with parsley and serve.