- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Warm corn tortillas, shredded pepper jack cheese, guacamole and cilantro
leaves, for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium baking dish, toss the chicken with the jalapeño and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake for about 10 minutes, until hot.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the cabbage with the lemon juice, lime juice, hot sauce and the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
To serve, fill warm corn tortillas with the chicken, cabbage, cheese, guacamole and cilantro.