- 1 pound chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- One 750-milliliter chilled bottle ruby port
- One 750-milliliter chilled bottle Prosecco
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Crushed ice
- In a bowl, toss the strawberries with the dark brown sugar. In a pitcher, mix the ruby port and Prosecco with the balsamic vinegar. Fill tall glasses with crushed ice and 2 tablespoons each of the strawberries. Top with the punch.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.