- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 1/2 pints dulce de leche ice cream
- Vanilla-Caramel Sauce
- Mocha Hot Fudge Sauce
- Spanish salted peanuts with skin, toasted, for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 325°. In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Press the crumbs into a 9-inch glass or ceramic pie plate to form an even crust. Bake the crust in the center of the oven for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool.
Let the ice cream thaw in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Scoop the ice cream in a large bowl and, using an electric mixer, beat it just until very soft but not melted. Spread the softened ice cream into the pie shell and freeze for at least 1 1/2 hours, or until the ice cream is firm.
Cut the pie into wedges and serve with the dessert sauces and peanuts.