© Wendell T. Webber
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 2 cups
- 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup blanched hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and toast for about 8 minutes, until golden. Coarsely chop the nuts.
- In a skillet, toast the coriander seeds over moderate heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and pulse until chopped. In the skillet, toast the unsweetened shredded coconut and cumin seeds, stirring, until the coconut is golden, 2 minutes; add to the food processor along with the chopped nuts and pulse until coarsely ground. Transfer the dukka to a bowl. In the skillet, toast the sesame seeds until golden, 4 minutes. Stir the sesame seeds into the dukka, season with the salt and pepper and serve.