Double-Decker Burgers with Goat Cheese
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 3/4 pound ground chuck, about 80 percent lean
- 3/4 pound ground sirloin, about 90 percent lean
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Goat cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Grilled Chile Relish
- Light a grill. In a bowl, mix the ground meats. Form the meat into 8 patties and grill for 2 minutes per side. Top 4 of the patties with a disk of goat cheese, some of the Grilled Chile Relish and another burger.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.