Double-Apple and Brussels Sprout Slaw
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 10
In her light, zippy version of coleslaw, F&W's Kay Chun swaps brussels sprouts for cabbage and combines them with a mix of sweet and tart apples in a gingery yogurt dressing.
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons very finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Granny Smith apples—peeled, cored and julienned
- 2 Fuji apples—peeled, cored and julienned
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the olive oil, vinegar and ginger and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, brussels sprouts and chives. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Season the slaw with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.