© Ryan Liebe
Dill Pickle Popcorn
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes enough for 5 quarts of popcorn
This delicious, tangy popcorn is coated in an ingenious mix of pickling spices, like coriander seeds and dill weed.
Slideshow: Fast Game Day Snacks
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (See Note)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 5 quarts of buttered popcorn
- In a spice grinder, pulse all of the ingredients to a fine powder. Toss with buttered popcorn.
NotesCitric acid is available online at williams-sonoma.com.