- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- One 2-pound head of cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- Preheat the oven to 400°. In a bowl, whisk the mustard, oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Toss in the cauliflower; spread on a baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes. Serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.